New conveyancing solicitor opportunity
We are looking for an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor primarily for residential conveyancing but also executry. Candidates wanting part time hours will be welcome.
Experience of Wills, Estates, and Adults with Incapacity matters will be helpful.
Working closely with the Principal and colleagues you will:
- Deal with purchase and sales transactions
- Deal with re-mortgage cases and other property transfers
- Manage your own caseload and take new client instructions
- Liaise with Registers of Scotland, Local Councils and Search Agencies
- Empathise with your clients to update them on progress
Client service and relationships are key facets for this role.
Age is absolutely no bar as you would expect but we look for at least two years relevant experience since you qualified.
Call Janice Nisbet, principal, on 0131 556 4044 for a confidential chat